Home

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Afternoon Delight

I've always been obsessed with tea cups, tea, cakes, high tea and so when I saw the 2 tiered plate stand at Koko Black I decided to purchase my own tiered plate stand. Having already owned the Maxwell and Williams Polka Dot Tea Set [Below],

93/365

Maxwell and Williams Polka Dot Tea Set

I decided to get the Maxwell and Williams Kimono Tiered plate stand in pink of course, to match my tea set. I really like the Flowery Japanese inspired design.

Tiered plate stand

I was so excited to use it that I made some mini quiches and toasted pesto chicken sandwiches to test out my new plate stand and I love it! I followed the recipe found on Exclusively Food for the Mini quiches and they were delightful! The top tier is just filled with Krispy Kreme donuts that my brother brought back from the east coast.

102/365

2 comments:

juznie said...

Your tea set is so cute! The tiered plate stand complete with treats looks BEAUTIFUL.

Mai said...

Haha thanks Juznie! I really like the Royal Albert Tea sets but they are real pricey!