Home

Saturday, February 12, 2011

R.I.P Snowflake

12/365

My bunny passed away this morning. Snowflake has been such a lovely companion for the last 2 years. He lived a short life as rabbits can live up to 15 years. He unfortunately contracted myxomatosis which is uncurable with the survival rate of 5%. I'm going to miss you and all your quirky behaviours. You are the friendliest bunny ever and I'm going to miss spending hours taking care of you and playing with you. You will always be loved & remembered. May you rest in peace dear Snowflake, I hope you are in a better place.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIP Snowflake, poor little bunny

juznie said...

So sad to hear Snowflake passed on. RIP Snowflake.

Louise said...

:( Im so sorry to hear that. I hope you're ok? xx

Jia said...

Awww *hugs*

suzie wuzie said...

Aww! So sad to hear that. Hope you are doing ok!

Mai said...

Thanks for the kind thoughts :) much appreciated.