Home

Thursday, October 15, 2009

My new dress!

I have a ball/function for my course, Medical Imaging coming up tomorrow. They called it 'X-rayted' and the theme is black&white and the fourth years (soon-to-be-graduates) get to dress in colours cause they're special! Anyways, I have a few black frocks in my closet but I decided to go to the shops to look around for something new, something different. This is what I found:


I love my new dress, it's from Forever New. Love that shop! Fits right into the theme! The bottom bit is like square-shaped.

3 comments:

yuetsssss said...

looks FABOOOOSH!! i love it!!!

Mai said...

thanks sunshine!

FeLLi said...

i saw pics of u but not ur whole dress and then i went to forever new and saw it!!! ehheheh its SO NICE!!! u look so hawttttttttttttt **drool drool* XD luv uUuUUuuUuu and missing u heaps ="(